Why Choose the Sold by Connie Watts Team

Not all Realtors are the same and you owe it to yourself to read this! There are so many agents in the Omaha market! What makes me so special that you should choose me to be your Realtor? As an experienced Realtor and local Omaha, I offer many outstanding qualities you may not find in another Realtor.

One of the most important qualities I have to offer you is dedication. Being dedicated means many things! I listen to my client´s wants and needs to be sure that we have the same goals for their real estate transaction. I do what I say I´m going to do, and do it better than anyone else. I understand that some situations can be overwhelming and I strive to make your home purchase or sale as quick and easy as possible. My experience allows me to guide you through negotiations and contract terms seemingly effortless. I always take the time to be sure you understand what´s going on and what happens next. All of these things--and more--equal the dedication I give to each and every one of my clients.

Another reason you should choose me to be your Realtor is my positive attitude and high-energy approach. I truly enjoy selling real estate, and I believe it shows through in my upbeat personality. I make sure that your transaction is as enjoyable as possible! The biggest compliment I can receive from you is a heartfelt recommendation.



My Business is built through lifetime clients. Not just one sale!

Below is what I´ll do for you to get your home SOLD!